Valid for one 10-Class Pass.
LIMIT OF ONE (1) CERTIFICATE PER STUDENT ACCOUNT.
NON-TRANSFERRABLE, NO EXCEPTIONS.
THIS IS A BUY NOW, PRINT NOW OFFER. NO CERTIFICATES WILL BE MAILED.
Greener Postures is located in South Portland and Falmouth.
Your pass is good at either location.
At Greener Postures Yoga we celebrate each person who is willing to come through our doors and join us in the joyful experience of yoga.
~Our instructors guide students through creative, intelligently sequenced flows to enhance healing, empowerment and self-awareness.
~Our goal is for students to feel more open, balanced, strong as well as relaxed as they step away from performance and perfection and onto their own unique path of discovering their full potential
~GPY is a supportive community. Being part of a community and having a social support network is incredibly important when managing stress.
~Yoga helps increase self confidence and your ability to influence events and persevere through challenges, it’s easier to take stress in stride.
Classes we teach at GPY:
Our All Levels Class
- Our All Levels Class is designed for beginners and seasoned practitioners alike. We flow through sun salutations, balancing postures, twists, backbends, abdominal exercises, as well as hip openers. We encourage students to flow at their own pace, modify and to rest when needed.
- Our Community Class is taught by a newly trained instructor, and is slower than our All Levels class, making them great for beginners. Come practice yoga at a discount - this class is only $7.
- Fundamentals Classes are ideal not only for new students, but also for more experienced practitioners who wish to deepen their knowledge of the basics of alignment and breath. Emphasis is placed on safe, effective alignment principles and a slower version of our flow. This can be a great stepping stone to our All Levels classes.
GP Hip Hop
- Hip Hop is a dynamic all levels class to hip hop music and modern beats. The energizing music will instantly inspire your body to move. The intention of this class is for everyone to experience yoga in a fun and lighthearted atmosphere. Yoga + hip hop = the perfect way to kick off your weekend!
- This class blends elements of yang, yin and restorative yoga by combining gentle yoga sequences with a series of long, deep holds. The aim is to bring yang and yin elements into balance in an effort to relieve tension in the body and to relax the mind.
- Prenatal Yoga classes provide a time and space to quiet the mind and connect with your body and growing baby. These classes are designed to help prepare you physically, mentally and emotionally for the process of childbirth. Class focuses on breath awareness through energetic and restorative postures in a safe, supportive environment. We strive to honor the changing needs of pregnancy through modifications and instruction on proper anatomical alignment. This is a safe open community, which allows you to freely discuss any issues, from discomforts and concerns, to the wonderful new changes your body and baby are experiencing. All levels and all stages of pregnancy are welcome.
Yin Yoga & Meditation
- This non-heated, non-flow class combines Yin Yoga and Seated Meditation into a powerful re-energizing practice for body, mind, and spirit. Most exercise focuses on our superficial muscles (yang), making this class the “Other Half” of your practice. It uses stillness to strengthen, lengthen, and hydrate our deep connective Yin tissues in the legs, hips, pelvis, and spine, keeping our bodies flexible and mobile. Postures are seated and supine and held 3-5 minutes, which also balances the flow of Qi through our body’s meridian system. Basic Seated Meditation instruction and breathing techniques are provided to help you cultivate the skills of Concentration, Mindfulness, and loving kindness. An excellent introduction to both Yin Yoga and Meditation and compliment to movement based yoga.
- Restorative yoga classes are designed to open the body passively and to find a deep sense of relaxation. Using props as necessary, which include bolsters, blocks, blankets and straps, the poses are held for longer periods than vinyasa classes or other active types of yoga, many times for several minutes. By working with the force of gravity, muscles can release tension and provide the body the opportunity to focus on the breath and the release of daily stress. These classes are offered in a warm quiet room and are ideal for all-levels and especially to people new to yoga.
Advance Your Postures
- This class is designed for experienced students with an understanding of foundational postures and at least 6 months of steady practice. Come be introduced to more advanced variations of balancing, inversions, back bending, and seated poses. Expect a healthy dose of vinyasa. Depending on the family of postures offered the composition of the class will differ monthly. Because of the level of this class, please come prepared to suit your own needs by modifying as necessary.
- Offered weekly in West Falmouth and once a month in both locations.
Body. Breath. Mind.
- An Energetic Exploration of Asana, Pranayama and Pratyahara. It has been said that, what asana does for the body, breath does for the mind. Class will begin by establishing a pure intention, a Sankulpa, to bring purpose to the practice. A conscious interaction with breath will be explored in asanas (postures) to unify body with mind. The asanas prepare the body for stillness and an opportunity to experience the breath on it's own. Lastly, a guided meditation to release all effort and be completely absorbed.
~See more at www.GreenerPosturesYoga.com
How many deals can I purchase? 1
Can be used at other locations? YES
Cash back for unused portion? NO
Use more than one deal voucher per visit? NO
No cash value.
Not valid with any other promotion
Tax and gratuity not included
May be used at South Portland or Falmouth locations.
Valid for one 10 class pass.
One voucher per student account.
One year expiration upon redemption.
Print Your Deal Vouchers Now Support:
Print Your Deal Vouchers Now Promotion:
This deal allows you to buy and use the deal vouchers today with immediate digital delivery of your deal voucher to your home or office printer!
If you have a printer problem and are unable to print your purchase for any reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not reorder your deal vouchers.
Greener Postures Yoga - 10 Class Pass
740 Broadway, South Portland or
65 Gray Road, Falmouth